[Ended] The Global Trading Centres Tour
*The Contest is only available for clients of Tickmill Ltd | T&Cs apply.
Get Ready to Explore the
World’s Leading Financial Capitals
Begin the new decade by travelling to the places where all trading action takes place!
Tickmill launches its Introducing Broker Contest for the fourth consecutive year, giving you the opportunity to win a full travel package to the top 3 global financial hubs: London, New York and Singapore or one of over $10,000 worth of prizes.
All you have to do, is to start introducing new traders to Tickmill and keep your clients engaged. The more they trade, the more points you will be collecting and the closer you will get to the top prize!
Be sure to join the Contest which will be running between 10th February 2020 and 10th June 2020 and make your way to the top of the leaderboard.
How to participate
Luxury Travel Package to London, New York and Singapore (approx. $25,000)
Become an IB
and participate in the contest
Grow your Business with
a rewarding IB Programme
- $10,000,000 + paid in commissions
- Partners in 140+ countries
- 600+ new IBs every month
Are you Ready to Start your Journey?
- ‘The Global Trading Centres Tour’ (hereinafter the “Contest”) is held by Tickmill Ltd (Tickmill) for Introducing Brokers (IBs).
- The Contest is only available for Introducing Brokers who introduce Clients that are registered with Tickmill Ltd (FSA SC regulated entity).
- The Contest Period starts on February 10th, 2020 at 00:00 server time (GMT+2) and ends on June 10th, 2020 at 24:00 server time (MT4 Server Time GMT + 3).
- The main prize of the Contest is a travel package to London, New York and Singapore.
- All existing and new IBs of Tickmill can participate in the Contest.
- Each trading Client* of Tickmill can become an IB by opening an IB account inside the Client Area and participate in the Contest.
- Clients introduced by IBs are allowed to employ all trading strategies, including Expert Advisors (EAs).
- Every participant of the Contest receives Contest Points based on the LIVE trading volume generated by their introduced new LIVE clients during the Contest Period.
- Only New LIVE* clients introduced during the Contest Period are accounted for in the calculation of the Contest Points.
* New LIVE Clients are considered those who have registered an IB number during Tickmill SC Client Area registration and opened an MT4 account under the same IB number.
- Every 0.01 round lot traded by an introduced new Client equals to 0.01 Contest Points. For example: a Client who traded 5.48 round lots, brings 5.48 Contest Points to their IB.
- The maximum amount of Contest Points that an IB can receive from each Client is 100 points. For example: a client who traded 400.35 round lots, brings 100.00 Contest Points to their IB.
- Trading volume is calculated based on the closed trades executed with currency pairs and metals whereas CFDs on Stock Indices, WTI and bonds are excluded.
- Trading volume is calculated for the completed (opened and closed) round turn trades performed during the Contest Period, starting from the day that the new Client has been registered under the IB.
- A ‘round turn’ trade represents the opening and closing of 1 standard lot position and it is counted as 1 standard lot of trading volume, resulting in 1 Contest Point.
- Each IB who has introduced at least one new Client during the Contest Period will appear on the Leaderboard.
- The Leaderboard consists of 3 columns: IB Account, Number of Clients and IB Score.
- The IB Account column will display the last 4 digits of the IBs’ account numbers.
- The IB Score is the sum of all Contest Points.
- The Leaderboard is sorted by the IB Score, starting from the highest score in the first place.
- The Leaderboard is updated automatically every 30 minutes.
- The IBs who have accumulated the highest amount of Contest Points during the Contest Period are eligible to receive Prizes based on the following table:
- 1st Place Winner = A trip to London, New York and Singapore worth approximately 25,000 USD
- 2nd place = 5,000 USD
- 3rd place = 2,000 USD
- 4th place = 1,000 USD
- 5th place = 500 USD
- 6th to 9th place = 200 USD
- 10th to 20th place = 100 USD
- In addition to the above Prizes, all participating IBs who introduced at least 10 new LIVE clients during the Contest Period and who each traded at least 10 standard lots in currency pairs and metals will receive a Special Reward. The Special Reward will be calculated as 10% of the highest monthly IB commission that the IB has earned on new introduced Clients during the Contest Period.
- The Winners will be announced on the Contest page at www.tickmill.com and on the Facebook page no later than June 26th, 2020.
- All cash prizes are fully withdrawable and will be credited to the IB accounts no later than June 30th, 2020.
- Winners of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place agree to provide their first name, personal photograph and a short interview that will be published on www.tickmill.com before collecting their prize.
- The Package includes: Return flight tickets for 2 persons (Winner's city > London > New York > Singapore), hotel stay at 5* hotels (maximum stay duration: 14 nights/15 days or less for the entire trip, according to winner’s request) and airport taxes.
- Flights must depart from and arrive at the Winner's city airport (or closest airport) if selection of airline allows so, and both passengers must depart from the same airport and travel on the same flight.
- All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed in the Contest's T&Cs, including, but not limited to, tips, entertainment, transfers or any cancellation/penalty fees determined by selected airline are winner’s sole responsibility.
- The Winner and their travel companion must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visa/s. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner and their guest.
- The prize is valid until 10th December 2020.
- The Winner takes responsibility for paying any applicable taxes, custom fees, insurance costs or other fees associated with receiving or using the prize.
- The Winner cannot transfer the Prize to anyone else.
- The 1st place Winner may request the Prize to be given to them in the form of cash, at the value of 25,000 USD which can be withdrawable without any restrictions.
- The winners of cash Prizes assume the responsibility for paying all taxes and other compulsory payments set by their respective governments.
- Tickmill will contact the Winners personally via email or by phone.
- In the event a Winner does not respond to Tickmill’s communication within 48 hours, they shall be disqualified, and the respective Prize will go to the next IB in the Leaderboard.
- Requests to review the Contest results shall be accepted by June 26th, 2020.
- The language of the present Terms and Conditions is English.
- For the convenience of the IBs, Tickmill may provide the Terms and Conditions in any other language than English. The translated version of the Terms and Conditions is for information purposes only and is not legally binding.
- If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the English and the translated version of the Terms and Conditions, the English shall be the governing and prevailing version.
- Tickmill reserves the right to disqualify any participant of the Contest, if there is a suspicion of misuse or abuse.
- Tickmill reserves the right to change the Terms of the Contest or cancel it at any time without prior notice.